Production Tracking and Reporting

TrishHedges

Hi all!

For the past year, we've been using AMS360/Vertafore. For that length of time, I have not been able to pull reports that accurately track my agency's production. What do any of you use to track things like your retention, new business, policy count, average revenue per client, etc? Any help would be appreciated here! I've been searching the internet and these forums for the past 4 hours and I'm about to give up and create my own excel spreadsheet again and start all over from scratch. Please advise before I go ballistic on this computer! :err:

Hi,

I'm not an expert when it comes to tools and I am not quite sure if I should be responding to this but, I guess I'll try? Hehe

Well, I work as a secretary for an independent insurance agent. My boss is very particular with production and time tracking. A few weeks ago, he came across Hubstaff and Basecamp. The former is a time-tracking tool. It tells how much time it took for a task to get done (provides screenshots every few minutes too) and the latter is a task-tracking tool. Basically, what my boss did is that he integrated the two (I think there's a feature somewhere… I couldn't be so sure).

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I haven't fully explored Hubstaff and Basecamp either. Perhaps they provide stuff that you are looking for? You can give it a try. But if you've already came across these and you find it inefficient for your business then, perhaps there are other tools you can check out there. Don't give up! :)

Back