Profile of Accidental Death Insurance Buyer

jrand360

I'm looking for insights into the typical profile/description of someone who buys accidental death insurance. Anyone have experience with this product who can give me a very general description of type of person who buys it and why? Thanks.

I'm looking for insights into the typical profile/description of someone who buys accidental death insurance. Anyone have experience with this product who can give me a very general description of type of person who buys it and why? Thanks.

My experience is: Uninformed, lower income. Or People that want their families to think that they have Life Insurance.

In the past it was seniors that had a Montgomery Wards, Sears or JC Pennys credit account.

Truck drivers.

My experience is: Uninformed, lower income. Or People that want their families to think that they have Life Insurance.

In the past it was seniors that had a Montgomery Wards, Sears or JC Pennys credit account.

Truck drivers.

Thanks! Do you think the same holds true for travel AD?

When I was in college there was a group of us that would take large policies on each other when we flew home for holidays figuring that if one didn't make the rest would be rich.

I'm selling insurance.

Never leave accidents to chance. ;)

Back