Progressive Rater Seems Off

InsuranceESQ

Does the Progressive rater vary with the amount of policies written with Progressive?

My quotes are coming back in excess of $100 per month higher than the applicant's existing premiums. (All coverage data remaining the same). I have quoted nearly 10 applications all of whom came back excessively high!

I am certain my rater is set this way as it is impossible for the carrier to be a top Auto carrier in the nation with the high quotes I am getting.

Unless they have over 2 years prior with progressive or are with direct, the system will not recognize prior and the rate will be as you described

Does the Progressive rater vary with the amount of policies written with Progressive? My quotes are coming back in excess of $100 per month higher than the applicant's existing premiums. (All coverage data remaining the same). I have quoted nearly 10 applications all of whom came back excessively high! I am certain my rater is set this way as it is impossible for the carrier to be a top Auto carrier in the nation with the high quotes I am getting.
Progressive is a joke. I am independent agent. I write progressive. My system will reject a progressive customer but progressive direct will write it if the customer call direct. No commission for me. Progressive stinks to high heaven. Bad compAny for agents.

Back