Progressive Verification

To be fair, they might not care about the drop off in production.
In SC auto-only carriers have been dropping left and right. I've had more than one carrier tell me they've received far more applications they they actually want as a result. Seems no matter how they try to stave off growth, the business keeps coming. One of these carriers implemented their own system to verify address to slow business down, but as long as it's automated, there are always workarounds. The manual process might be exactly what Progressive wants to keep things under control.

total b.s. Went through it for 10 days....finally pushed the nuclear button and emailed verification saying: this is a test showing you do not read your emails. Got the generic response...please allow 1-2 days. I also emailed it to the CEO of Progressive. Finally got approved.

Why does garaging address even matter? A few years ago I was gone from my state for 10 months out of 12, traveling the country. I put down where I lived as my garaging address, which was true. That is where I rented and had a lease. But that does not mean you are not allowed to travel. Chances are my claims, if any, would be from out of state and across the country.

I am facing a problem I don’t have any documents supporting category A and category b documents i just have driver license as garaging address proof, because in my house other resident is paying for utilities, and others has renters insurance and nothing in my name, verified with progressive they don’t have alternative, and they have given deadline till October 3rd , 2018, saying either policy will be cancelled or new deadline will be provided to shift to other insurance company. Can anyone suggest? They didn’t accept lease agreement, bank statement and they don’t visit place to verify address. I graduated and they didn’t accept my graduted transcript with new address on it, and I switched from Esurance to progressive but these people don’t know how to save customers and serve them better.

Doesn't make a lick of sense. Progressive is insuring both my car and motorcycle but insisted on showing proof of garaging address for my car (live the same place for 12 years). I provided my ID and Title (which they said would be enough) but still canceled it. What's funny is they still insured my motorcycle. WTF stupid, I went directly to their competition.

Yes, the Progressive garaging requirement is a pain in the keister. It happened to me once. I bound a policy for a gentleman, but Progressive popped up a message notifying me that their external databases had found a different address for the gentleman: a PO Box. I thought that was ridiculous -- I mean, I'd gladly change it to the PO BOX address if that's what Progressive had wanted. Cx sent in a photocopy of his driver's license showing his address and a copy of the property tax bill. Progressive refused to accept this information, the policy was canceled, and Progressive charged him a $50 cancellation fee. I moved him to State Auto.

I had those come up alot. Got tired of waiting 8 days while the customer went somewhere else, so I emailed the CEO of Progressive about the verification. It was approved w/i the hour. The "so-called managers" they give you are useless.

I am facing a problem I don’t have any documents supporting category A and category b documents i just have driver license as garaging address proof, because in my house other resident is paying for utilities, and others has renters insurance and nothing in my name, verified with progressive they don’t have alternative, and they have given deadline till October 3rd , 2018, saying either policy will be cancelled or new deadline will be provided to shift to other insurance company. Can anyone suggest? They didn’t accept lease agreement, bank statement and they don’t visit place to verify address. I graduated and they didn’t accept my graduted transcript with new address on it, and I switched from Esurance to progressive but these people don’t know how to save customers and serve them better.

Ive been going thru the same issues I was told that if I went down to Social Security and had them print me out a letter with my name and address on it it would in itself be enough proof of garage address verification.

Other then my drivers license... the mail Im receiving, vehicle registration, my health insurance, a check from a tax refund from my state and Superior Court letters and documents were not enough to verify I live at the address.

I was dropped and in that same day I signed back up with them and got a new policy at the same rate. I have all my document ready for them, in fact Id like to cut them to the chase and send it all to them before they send out the first letter.

Good afternoon , I got a Quote 3 weeks ago I sent my address verification and my driver license I was asked to do so but, I get no answer since than.

Good afternoon , my Quote # is 834900966 I am still waiting on my new policy to be approve it's has been 3 weeks, I sent my address verification and my driver license already I was asked to do so. I would like to know what is the next step please. Thanks

Latest posts

Back