Progressive vs State Farm

painfx

Greetings.

I am looking to purchase Auto Insurance for my 2016 Honda Accord, insuring my wife and I. Which of these Insurance company would be cheaper in the long run? Please share your experience.

Thank you very much.

Which of these Insurance company would be cheaper in the long run?

Do you know the difference between price and cost?

Getting a cheaper price now might up costing you a bundle later if you got the wrong company.

I'm all for shopping and comparing rates. But you also need to research the insurance companies for how many complaints they have and what their customers say about them. Easily gleaned online these days.

Do you know the difference between price and cost?

Getting a cheaper price now might up costing you a bundle later if you got the wrong company.

I'm all for shopping and comparing rates. But you also need to research the insurance companies for how many complaints they have and what their customers say about them. Easily gleaned online these days.

Hello.
What is your opinion on these Insurance company I had chosen? If you had a choice, which would you opt for?

For almost every reason outside of cost, State Farm is the clear choice. Progressive is a complete goofball organization as most people on here can attest to. I avoid them whenever I can. I have almost all my insurance with State farm, and have for a long time.

Go to www.TrustedChoice.com and find a couple of independent insurance agents near you that can offer package quotes for auto, homeowners and umbrella. As AdjusterJack said, not all companies are the same. That's also true of the policies they sell and their claims practices. Check out this article:

Price Check

Insurance is not a commodity differentiated only by price.

Back