Proposed Forum Change

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I am suggesting we change the 1,000 Mile Club forum to the 2,500 Mile Club. Too many people are now qualifying and once Peter gets to 1,000 there will be no exclusivity.

In fact, I think it better if it becomes the 5,500 Mile Club.

Rick

I am suggesting we change the 1,000 Mile Club forum to the 2,500 Mile Club. Too many people are now qualifying and once Peter gets to 1,000 there will be no exclusivity.

In fact, I think it better if it becomes the 5,500 Mile Club.

Rick

At least you know my name :) Only 35 more posts to go!

Come on, Rick, don't be heartless. Let Peter in at 1,00 and then change it 4,600!!! If you make it 5,500, I'll have to keep making idiotic posts. i.e., more so than I have been doing.

Rick, I'm glad you brought this up. The 1,000 mile high club is so busy with more professional and more active threads, I do believe this should be reserved for fewer members. Maybe add a mandatory AARP membership in addition to the 5,000 post requirement? That should help restore some sense of order in that section.

We could always have the 'lil posters apply for membership. I'm sure a 2-10 page application as to why the person believes he or she should be allowed into our private club.

Or maybe we should just as for our own group. After all, those of us with over 5,000 posts should not have to associate with the "little people."

Rick

Back