Prospect With Down Syndrome

LMGInsurance

Which life insurance carriers will accept a prospect that has down syndrome? The owner of the policy and beneficiary would be the insured's sister. The insured is on disability and brings in about $10,000 each year in disability income. Please advise.

Thank you.

If he is 18 or over, we have a GI up to $50,000 no questions asked. Email me and If you like product we will get you appointed. Also let me know what State since its not available in all States.

If he is 18 or over, we have a GI up to $50,000 no questions asked. Email me and If you like product we will get you appointed. Also let me know what State since its not available in all States.

In your signature it says $170K GI with no 2 year waiting period. I believe you've said this is Western Southern. Care to share with the Forum?:skeptical:

I never named any Insurance Companies and slow in response since I am always on the phone from 6 am to about 9 pm so does not give me much time to spend on this board. The $50K GI is through a program that we have with United Life Insurance Company with an Association. The catch is that that its only available from age 18-65 and not available in all States. It does not have a 2 year waiting period.
The other product is up to $ 170,000 max with no 2 year waiting period and that is offered through the Standard. The issue age is from 18-69 and yes there is a catch. You have to be working and or employed. We are 3-4 months away from having our own GI up to $ 150,000 but its still in the works and that is all the info I can provide at this time. If you want more info just email me and I will have all the information you need emailed back and you can decide if this will work for you or not.

Back