Prospect with no computer

You're not conflicted.....you're spoiled! :biggrin:

As the other old timers on the board said, go old fashioned and take a paper app. Go and actually see the client. Who knows, you might get a piece of pie if you do...lol.

(Except-- I noticed one agent who posts quite a bit off and on -- mention in a temporary footnote one or two years back -- about having food poisoning 2-3 times in the 3 months preceding the posting of the footnote.)

(And another agent made it quite clear, in a post responding to me, that he NEVER eats the "free" cookies. Maybe he feels differently about pie.)

(Except-- I noticed one agent who posts quite a bit off and on -- mention in a temporary footnote one or two years back -- about having food poisoning 2-3 times in the 3 months preceding the posting of the footnote.)

(And another agent made it quite clear, in a post responding to me, that he NEVER eats the "free" cookies. Maybe he feels differently about pie.)

You say this as if there is a choice to accept pie or not! Of course you accept it.....it's pie!

We love to deal with them face to face, with wet sig.

Guys (girls?) like you, J2727, leave hundreds of thousands of them underappreciated and unrepresented.

Send me your rejects -- I'll buy you a Happy Meal for each one.

How do you deal with someone like this? Or you just pass on them.

I'm conflicted.

Conflicted? You mentioned all the things they don't have and forgot the one thing they do. A mailing address. No revenue left behind!

We get maybe 5-10 a year who don't deal by email for one reason or another. Envelope, stamps, stamped-addressed return envelope and everywhere they need to write highlighted with big ole' "SIGN HERE" arrows. All of them come back.

Back