Prospect Zone - are most leads bogus?

My only advice is that Google will almost never index your Norvax site.

Not true.

I get tons of free PZ leads and they all pretty much suck, does anyone want them?

I have been using Norvax via the USPC/free lead program from Golden Rule. In addition, I purchased several domain names and plan to build a site dedicated solely to market to the individual health market. I'm hearing mixed reviews on the Norvax-built template sites. The cost is not too bad if you haggle with them.

It seems like a lot of people use their quoting technology and implement that into a site that is built by companies other than Norvax.

Any comments are appreciated as I want to make this as successful as possible and also have the best chance to optimize to drive traffic to the site.

So, do I have Norvax build the site, or do I use a local web designer?

Ok - I am paying $75.00/month for the quote engine. Should I be getting a free website as well? Maybe I'll call and see about that....thanks for the response.

Are you saying that you should build one site to quote/hopefully sell plans, and another site to drive traffic to the other?

I thought you get a site for free with the $75 per month. Maybe not.

Re sites...now folks like Dave, Alston and Guy know 50x more than I do about SEO, but it seems you need to get a good domain, build a good site with the right key words etc... and then start your SEO and keep at it since it is an ongoing process.

Ok - I am paying $75.00/month for the quote engine. Should I be getting a free website as well? Maybe I'll call and see about that....thanks for the response.

Are you saying that you should build one site to quote/hopefully sell plans, and another site to drive traffic to the other?

I built my site then added Norvax quote engine to the indiviudal quote page. I did this so the people that are looking for instant quote can review multiple quotes.
I am seeing some problem with Norvax numbers and the ones I generate. The ones I generate are cheaper with one of the carriers.

If everyone had there own sites built and then did SEO these web portals that are selling leads would be done for.

Isn't SEO cost-prohibitive for us as a company if it's just myself and one other agent? I thought a good SEO setup was like $10-20k+

I do very well with PZ leads. All of the lead companies I have tried produced the same junk. At least PZ takes them all back, over half. The other companies capped me at returning 20% when more than half were bogus.

Our fellow Americans are dumbasses when they get on the internet and very immature. It's still works for me.

Back