Prospect Zone - are most leads bogus?

Can't remember the exact number, but something like 150 or so free USPC/PZ leads. Wrote 3 . . . none with GR.

Of course they are oversold, and the leads are hammered by boiler rooms. Your job is to create a different environment and make your prospect want to buy from you.

Can't remember the exact number, but something like 150 or so free USPC/PZ leads. Wrote 3 . . . none with GR.

Of course they are oversold, and the leads are hammered by boiler rooms. Your job is to create a different environment and make your prospect want to buy from you.

150 leads to write 3? Too much garbage, and too much time spent on all the leads. This career is not that hard, with the right lead source, and stay away from free PZ leads or any prospect zone leads for that matter. Pick a source if you must use shared, that do not use affiliates, I only know of 3 vendors that do not use affiliates.

150 leads to write 3? Too much garbage, and too much time spent on all the leads. This career is not that hard, with the right lead source, and stay away from free PZ leads or any prospect zone leads for that matter. Pick a source if you must use shared, that do not use affiliates, I only know of 3 vendors that do not use affiliates.

Who are the three vendors?

When USPC offered the $50 per app bonus in lieu of the leads I jumped on it. Really wasn't worth the effort on the free leads to spend much time on them.

You have to take the good with the bad, and measure your ROI.

I can not even post in a public forum some of the requests we get for leads, you can use your imagination. The Insurability is a tough one as all states and companies have a wide variety of underwriting guides.

The best is to pre screen the big stuff (Diabetes, Pregnant, etc., etc.,) and then have a fair return policy on the rest.

As for time being valuable - I agree, I'll buy that.

This is why I support technology like Leadpod, Alskys dialer, Norvax, or any other tools. The more efficient you can run the better your ROI will be.

It is imperative to have a predictable defined process. I am of the opinion over 90% of agents do not work leads consistant or predictable, therefore the results are difficult to measure.

Back