Prospect Zone - are most leads bogus?

It is best to buy leads from a company that has a very complex lead form. If a prospect takes 5 minutes vs. 5 seconds to fill out form, they're likely serious.......Unless they using an affiliate link that promises them a free ipod.

Before you buy leads, check out their lead form. Fill out a bogus form. If it's quick and painless f it. These leads are debatably as good as using the white pages.

I respectfully disagree as complex forms yield no leads. The length of the form is irrelevant in my many years of doing this we have tried short, medium and long forms - all have zero impact on quality, however form length significantly impacts quantity.

It would be better to look at who has an affiliate program and who does not. Most of these lead companies are buying leads from webmasters (virtually all are). This is where your quality suffers as webmasters will find creative ways to compel someone to complete a form.

Aetna gave free PZ leads as a performance award last quarter. All leads I've gotten from them have been awful. Almost everyone was morbidly obese & wouldn't qualify on any of my rate tables. I'd rather have money or actually nothing. At least with nothing, I don't have to waste time reading them or calling uninsurables who waste my time.

I have used Prospect Zone for over a year now and I love em. I am in Florida, get the over 65 leads and I close 8 out of 10 leads easily. I just received 3 yesterday and sold all 3 of them today.
I dont know why you are all getting crap but I think its good money spent, just remember to haggle your price. I only pay $5.00 for a medicare lead.:)

Quite frankly, I think it insane to buy internet leads for what they are charging, $10 a lead or more? The lead gets sold to 3 or 4 agents so they compete for the business. But how do you know that internet consumer isnt shopping quotes at 2 other site? They dont realize that the quotes are set by the insurance company. Then what, 12 agents calling?
It is far more cost effective to build your own lead generating site. I built one and I get between 175 to 250 and leads per month through search engine only, of which I distribute to agents for a percentage of the sale. I do not have them competing with each other and the closing percentage is still only about 1 in 13.

Back