Prospect Zone Leads For Sale

GetInsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
I have close to $3,000 in Prospect Zone leads credits. Can I sell these at a discount? I'm not sure if Norvax allows it, I am licensed in Michigan, so maybe a Michigan agent can buy them and use my account till they are fineshed by changing the landing email address of the leads....

I started a new job in a whole diff field. I thought I could slowly use them till I ran out, but for the times I am turning them on(after work), the lead flow is slow.

I have close to $3,000 in Prospect Zone leads credits. Can I sell these at a discount? I'm not sure if Norvax allows it, I am licensed in Michigan, so maybe a Michigan agent can buy them and use my account till they are fineshed by changing the landing email address of the leads....

I would think that simply contacting them and telling them you have a "new e-mail address" would solve the problem.

Forgive the question but I assume they are for individual health insurance, is that correct?

You mentioned selling them at a "discount". What price are you asking for them? I'm only asking those questions because I am curious. I only sell Med Supps.

I was looking to sell them at around half price. 500 is a really low offer, these are leads that agents purchase anyway, and offering 1/6 of value is almost insulting.

I was looking to sell them at around half price. 500 is a really low offer, these are leads that agents purchase anyway, and offering 1/6 of value is almost insulting.

I think most of the agents here would agree on what PZ leads are worth. I only use the ones I have because I get them for free too. Certainly not worth the $10/lead that my account is charged. I might be willing to go $750 if you get no other offers and PZ will allow the transfer, but I doubt they will. Wouldn't be worth taking the chance of using your account because if PZ recognizes what's going on, could shut down the whole account and possibly my own account too if it violates the TOS.

Back