Prospect Zone Live Leads...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Geez...just what we need. Read on, but don't hesitate to barf. I did...four times. Prospect Zone leads are questionable at best.

Great News! We recently rolled out a brand new lead program and I wanted to make sure you were one of the first to know. It is called our Live Transfer Program. Have you ever had issues with getting a prospect on the phone or sharing the same lead with multiple agents? I am sure many of you answered, Yes. Our live transfer lead will eliminate these problems and will put you directly in contact with a consumer who is interested in purchasing health insurance.

Here is how our new program works:

·A prospect passes across one of our websites and requests to be contacted by a health insurance agent in their area
·We will then contact the prospect, verify that they have an interest in purchasing health insurance, and then transfer them to the number of your choice

·When the lead comes into your line you will have two options
oPress 1 – be connected immediately with an interested prospect
oPress 2 – do not answer the call
·You will also have the option of setting the date and times as to when you would like to be contacted (8-noon, noon – 3, 3-6, etc.).

These leads will be statewide and are $30 each.

A: Would it be possible to see "one of our websites."
B: Would it be possible to see which advertising methods they use to drive people to their sites.

I think if you asked the answers would be:

A: No
B: No

Just a guess.

Sounds to me like they would be using leads from agents websites, that come from outside of their licensed area.

I'm not sure how that works, but I'm sure it comes from their affliate agreement with the agents who have signed up as one.

If you think about it, they have access to 15000 agents internet traffic.

Kinda makes me wonder what they do with that information.

Last edited:
As long as they are INTERNET generated not RADIO ads like other live transfer services it might be worth the $30 - hard to say until you try. I find out odd they are not taking "bids" unless I read this wrong and bids start at $30.

This is one of those deals until you try it - there is no way to measure, but I understand the apprehensions, they are legitimate concerns.

Yes - affiliates gone wild! And I can get a special bonus just for filling out the form!!!!

Why do these companies allow garbage advertising like this. Great, get a lead from HTQ:

"Health insurance? I thought you were calling about my vacation."

Everyone - this is why should NOT buy leads from ANY company that uses affiliates. If anyone is looking for REAL lead sources just contact me. There are several good guys out there who actually give a crap about their clients. And YOU are their clients - not affiliates.

Last edited:
Yes - affiliates gone wild! And I can get a special bonus just for filling out the form!!!!

Why do these companies allow garbage advertising like this. Great, get a lead from HTQ:

"Health insurance? I thought you were calling about my vacation."

Everyone - this is why should NOT buy leads from ANY company that uses affiliates. If anyone is looking for REAL lead sources just contact me. There are several good guys out there who actually give a crap about their clients. And YOU are their clients - not affiliates.

Beleive it or not, almost 95% of all Lead Companies use affliates, they have to to produce the volume, Depends on their Buisness Module, but HTQ is the Worst, especially with affliates. They have no deep organic search terms like InsureMe and Netquote. but I have to agree, HTQ leads are some of the Worst Leads on the Market. I know one company that does very well with Afiliate leads and they convert, Once again, its how they monitor the affliate. https://www.mostchoice.com/insurance_google.cfm touts they use no affliates, They dont, but their leads are still some of the worst on the Market,

Last edited:
Back