Prospect Zone Live Leads...

Not so...it's real easy to blow through $800 for 100 crappy leads and most internet generated leads are worse than crappy.

All leads are crappy for the most part.

You have TWO choices to drum up consistent business.

Internet Leads or Telemarket/B2B.

Both suck.

But let's be honest, if you are dedicated and have a system you can make good money doing either one.

I'm sure back around 2004-2006 when you could contact 30-45% of you're leads, agents were saying the leads suck.

When I was the Top Closer taking inbound calls selling travel packages, and made $500 on a sunday.....I still said the calls suck, ha.

Some lead generation company re-sell old crap, get their so called leads from surveys or contest entry forms, who knows a legitimate lead vendor from a thief, no one.

I agree with this, but how that doesn't stop you from making money with them.

I get so bored with reading all the chest beater posts in the forum from the beginner gurus who know it all and have the whole marketing thing figure out and everyone else is just a dummie. Yuck!

You know, the fact is one marketing method/insurance line isn't for everyone. Just because one guy has a 7:1 ROI on shared leads, doesn't mean you will--even if you try you're hardest, sometimes you haven't developed the skills necessary to work that kind of lead/just don't want to.

Some people are better at generating interest (b2b/telemarketing) vs responding to a quote request.

Any new agent has no business purchasing real time internet leads. The should be telemarketing/b2b or doing aged leads a day old. $35 per conversation is an expensive learning curve.

Back