Prospect Zone webinar today

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
I posted this is the offers section already - it's actually not an offer, it's a webinar.

However, every time I try to reply on that thread it goes into moderation.

Prospect Zone is introducing both live transfers and exclusive leads. Of course, there are naturally a lot of questions - how are they generated? Landing pages? Pricing?

Since it's just being released, Jeremiah Desmarais, Vice President of Marketing, will be running an informational webinar today at 3pm EDT.

So if you want to learn more about both the live transfers and exclusive just email me me at [email protected] for the login information.

I posted this is the offers section already - it's actually not an offer, it's a webinar.

However, every time I try to reply on that thread it goes into moderation.

A very interesting interpretation of the rule.

Because you can't reply quickly to the thread, it's really not an "offer".

These leads and transfers won't be offered for sale?

C'mon man. Play straight-up for cryin' out loud.

Since it's just being released, Jeremiah Desmarais, Vice President of Marketing, will be running an informational webinar today at 3pm EDT.

Jeremiah gave a similar seminar in CA for Blue Cross a few months ago. He was very good... really knows the internet biz model. It would be worth your while to listen if you are interested in this subject.

The Jackass

Webinar just went off - very nice.

Live Transfers, health filtered for $25 for members ($30 for non-members) - you can choose the days and times of the day you want calls.

100% search driven - no radio ads, email spam, etc...I loved the Vimo transfers until I was talking to diabetics who didn't have computers responding to ads touting $49.95 for health insurance.

None of that with this -

Webinar just went off - very nice.

Live Transfers, health filtered for $25 for members ($30 for non-members) - you can choose the days and times of the day you want calls.

100% search driven - no radio ads, email spam, etc...I loved the Vimo transfers until I was talking to diabetics who didn't have computers responding to ads touting $49.95 for health insurance.

None of that with this -

Are these prices set? No bidding? Sounds good, but I missed the webinar. I'll definitely be taking a good hard look at this when I get licensed.

Back