Prospect Zone

Anyone have any experience with this firm? Looking for positive and negative...

I'm trying to figure out what is the right amount to spend on leads and want to make sure the company I use is reputable.

I have never purchased any leads. Always prospected based on personal observations, acquaintances and referrals. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Brad

Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated. I'll try to search for my answers before asking next time.

From reading several of the threads, it appears the going rate would be about $5-7/lead for shared leads. Sorry for the naivete, but exactly how does the shared lead deal work? "Fastest phone in the west" gets to the suspect to develop in to a prospect? :skeptical:

Makes beating on doors and pounding the pavement more appealing. Well except for the 99 degree/98% humidity weather outside. :D
</IMG>

"Fastest phone in the west" gets to the suspect to develop in to a prospect?

Sometimes . . .

But the quickest dialing finger doesn't always get the app.

If you are working shared leads, you really have to know your stuff and know how to finesse a lead.

Quickest dial plus being savvy gets the deal. Anyone can try calling behind me and see what happens.

I'm always 1st to call - very important - can establish rapport and shut the door on other agents -

Hey,
depending on your needs and/or desire, Norvax/Prospect Zone has a ton to offer you.

Shared leads
Exclusive leads
Live calls
Extensive tools

Pertaining to the good and bad, keep in mind, many agents with a handful of cash buy leads thinking they can sell, but they don't know how yet, they then crash and burn and say this:

The leads suck!

When in reality, the agents suck, and it might not be their fault, I'm not putting anyone down, but you can read and discern the habits over this forum.

If someone speaks to 20 people and doesn't close one, does the lead source suck?

And regardless of the source of the lead (meaning search engine, affiliate, etc.) when it comes to health insurance this country is ripe for the picking and people can be converted into prospects, then prospects into sales.

Proof of this is that many of us cold called before the internet didn't we?
Well, well, how did anyone sell?

:jiggy:

Hey, depending on your needs and/or desire, Norvax/Prospect Zone has a ton to offer you.

Shared leads
Exclusive leads
Live calls
Extensive tools

Pertaining to the good and bad, keep in mind, many agents with a handful of cash buy leads thinking they can sell, but they don't know how yet, they then crash and burn and say this:

The leads suck!

When in reality, the agents suck, and it might not be their fault, I'm not putting anyone down, but you can read and discern the habits over this forum.

If someone speaks to 20 people and doesn't close one, does the lead source suck?

Rob, with all due respect, I think you are missing the point.

If you are carrying the water for Norvax, you owe us an explanation.

If you speak to 20 PZ prospects, and the majority were trying to sign up for Medicaid because they're pregnant -- YES, THE LEAD SOURCE DOES SUCK.

This has been confirmed by not only me, but other 25+ year insurance agent members of the forum.

In a post some weeks ago, I suspected that promotion of "Norvax" was involved...remember?

If the name of your business, INTEGRITY FIRST Consulting means anything, please explain your connection to Norvax to us.

It's only fair.

If you speak to 20 PZ prospects, and the majority were trying to sign up for Medicaid because they're pregnant -- YES, THE LEAD SOURCE DOES SUCK.

This has been confirmed by not only me, but other 25+ year insurance agent members of the forum.

In a post some weeks ago, I suspected that promotion of "Norvax" was involved...remember?

If the name of your business, INTEGRITY FIRST Consulting means anything, please explain your connection to Norvax to us.

It's only fair.

While I have only recently met the people at Norvax, I have known of Norvax for about 5 years. I think they are innovators in what they try to accomplish. If not for them they're would likely be no Quote It.

I have no contractual obligations with them. I will admit that the interview they did with me generated an overwhelming response and a nice amount of revenue for me, so for that, yeah I might be loyal to Norvax. That's still Integrity right?

I also have an advantage in that I never have to pay for leads, my sales take care of that cost.

With that aside. If what agents say is true over these posts, that Leadco cross sells to PZ, PZ to Insure Me, what's the difference and why would PZ's be so bad?

And you know what my thoughts are from what you said:

You should start selling the maternity card, but not in TX, LOL.

Buy filtered leads, buy exclusives, try live calls and try sources for your self. I have an agency that tried them all, every lead broker over the last three years, and now he just buys the lowest cost leads for his 12 agents and gets the same amount of sales.

It's numbers.

If you don't like the leads after you try them out, don't buy them but let people decide for themselves.

If any one person has success with PZ leads, then possibly you can.
If any one person has success with Insure me, then possibly you can.

And so on . . .

It's only fair.

Did you actually say "with all due respect"

That to me is funny. LOL

Back