Prospecting for Individual Health Insurance

We buy health insurance leads, then cross sell the other LOB's.

We normally go like this:

Buy a shared health lead: $8

Quote/Sell the health insurance (obtain x dates for home/auto)

then

Life quote/sale within 4 weeks

then

Quote/sell home and autos when due.........

We aim for 4 LOB's from 1 lead which makes it cost $2 per LOB.

Great idea! Your customers stay with you when you can provide them with multiple policies.

Try cold calling small business under 5 lives. Those can turn into individual sales for the owner.

How about a big ad that simply says " When you quit believing that Obama is going to give you free health insurance, Call Me!

Originally Posted by Markingriffin
How about a big ad that simply says " When you quit believing that Obama is going to give you free health insurance, Call Me!

I Really Love this ad!

Great ad. Great statement. I think I'll use that line before I write off callers who want full health coverage for $95 a month.

Great ad. Great statement. I think I'll use that line before I write off callers who want full health coverage for $95 a month.
You must live in a rich state. Here they want the same thing for $40.00 a month.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sheer unadulterated genius!

Last edited:
Back