Prospecting Tips for Medicare Supps in Florida?

I love selling health insurance and about a year ago got training from Frank on med supps just in case which was great. I have a few agents joining me in house that want to focus on Medicare along with me which brings me to the questions. I like cold calling as silly as it seems and don't want to deal with MA plans. Can any Florida brokers guide me as to which areas are best to cold call, do most apps take place on the phone or f2f, and your own med supp prospecting experience in this state. I have my office in Palm Beach county.

Thanks ahead.:)

The med supp market and MA market in Florida is dead. I would advise you to get out now. Get a non residence license in Missouri or California and sell over the phone. ;)

I love selling health insurance and about a year ago got training from Frank on med supps just in case which was great. I have a few agents joining me in house that want to focus on Medicare along with me which brings me to the questions. I like cold calling as silly as it seems and don't want to deal with MA plans. Can any Florida brokers guide me as to which areas are best to cold call, do most apps take place on the phone or f2f, and your own med supp prospecting experience in this state. I have my office in Palm Beach county.

Thanks ahead.:)

palm beach? med supps? HAHAHAHA

250 min for med supp for t 65 in south fla last time I looked.

ma $0

CASE CLOSED

NEXT

Yep, Im sure there are a good amount of people on Med Supps in the south but there has to be more on MAPD plans.

It took me a while to find an area where Med Supps are more prevalent here in Central Florida.

$220 for a med supp, $450 for a MAPD plan.
If I have a week where I've done a couple of Med supps already Ill make some calls that will ensure a MAPD sale...lol

The med supp market and MA market in Florida is dead. I would advise you to get out now. Get a non residence license in Missouri or California and sell over the phone. ;)
I agree. California not so much but Missouri has no good agents at this time. I would call there.

Rick

Back