Prospecting with reply cards for med supps

How was your return InsuranceJOsh?

I started getting a return in a few days shy of 2weeks!! I am still getting one or two every now and a again. but I think they have pretty much stopped coming in. I am not sure of the exact return but I know it is the best I have had all year(not saying much). I will put in a call and find out the exact number.

I got 55 out of 4000. That is sad when this is the best all year... But I made a good amount of sells off of them and still have more in the works.

I got 55 out of 4000. That is sad when this is the best all year... But I made a good amount of sells off of them and still have more in the works.

How much did you pay to have those 4,000 sent out?

That is more than "sad" especially when you consider the cost to you.

There are no short cuts to prospecting. Prospecting is the "work" part of selling insurance. Those who know how to do it and are willing to spend the time succeed, those who don't...

I'd be willing to place a wager that, if I did my own telemarketing, I would write a lot more apps than 55 out of a list of 4,000. And, I would get to keep all of the money I made.

How much did you pay to have those 4,000 sent out?

That is more than "sad" especially when you consider the cost to you.

There are no short cuts to prospecting. Prospecting is the "work" part of selling insurance. Those who know how to do it and are willing to spend the time succeed, those who don't...

I'd be willing to place a wager that, if I did my own telemarketing, I would write a lot more apps than 55 out of a list of 4,000. And, I would get to keep all of the money I made.

But this is how I reach the folks that are on DNC. it would cost me more in gas to door knock 4000 names.

Back