Prospective Agent Needing Advice in New Mexico

tvchild

Expert
I found this forum and thought I could get some good old honest advice from some of you experts. I am in the final stages of being hired by an insurance firm here in New Mexico. I'm 32 years old and wanting to switch careers. I have no problem with sales, but am a little nervous about the economic situation we find ourselves in. Are people going to buy insurance? And another question... I have a tendency of thinking whole life isn't a good value. How do you sell something you probably wouldn't buy yourself?

Thank you in advance,

tvchild

I found this forum and thought I could get some good old honest advice from some of you experts. I am in the final stages of being hired by an insurance firm here in New Mexico. I'm 32 years old and wanting to switch careers. I have no problem with sales, but am a little nervous about the economic situation we find ourselves in. Are people going to buy insurance? And another question... I have a tendency of thinking whole life isn't a good value. How do you sell something you probably wouldn't buy yourself?

Thank you in advance,

tvchild
Read this article. You don't understand the product fully if you feel it isn't a good value.

A Financial Bunker For Scary Times - Forbes.com

Latest posts

Back