Prospects From Hell...

Okay, the nice part of hell...

This past week, I've encountered prospects like this:

• Home wreaked of urine, no kitchen table/house in disarray
  • Waited till they were elderly with multiple health conditions then acted shocked at the price (the lowest I could get mind you)
  • 2 prospects told blatant lies about being non-tobacco and 1 tried to get me to lie on the app (his previous agent lied on an app for him) and the other claimed he was non tobacco whilst spitting what looked like chewing tobacco
  • 1 completely acted like he didn't have any medical issues/medications ("oh no I don't take meds, I just take to gabapentin and Lortab as needed")
  • One guys wife was nice lady but VERY unhealthy - multiple strokes, couch-ridden, obese, on 10 medications and was like "don't she look good?" ..... In my mind, I'm thinking 'is this a trick question?' .... could tell he loved her but she was very unhealthy and proof that looking 'good' can be deceptive for whats lying underneath the surface

The positive
  • All of them showed up for the appointment
  • All of them quite personable
  • I got a crash course in the Prospects From Hell 401 (and the week aint even over yet)

I'm definitely going to have to meditate tonight and before work tomorrow morning!

Have you encountered any odd prospects?

Welcome to Tennessee! :)

Speaking of which.....

prospect got side tracked and during rapport part of presentation he tried to convince me to come to his church

Thankfully his tangent was cut short (so we could get back on topic of mortgage protection)

Exactly why I don't sell FE and hey, maybe that's why it pays pretty well.

Sounds like you dealt with it well... and hopefully you don't come back after that hottie, he might get upset :D

Back