Prosperity Life Insurance Group

Their application is pretty similar to Trinity's. They have a few three-year look back's as opposed to Trinity's two-year look back's.

They take all forms of credit cards. They pay quick. They are not going to be the cheapest company around on price. They do require a phone interview through Apptical. They can deliver the policy directly to the client. All the cases that I have written with them have been approved.

They are great to have for the people in the states that do not have Trinity because they take a lot of things like neuropathy and are good for diabetics. Also it's only 50K to win their trip to the Caribbean :)

They do not accept neuropathy as level,

I also thought they do when I picked them up, marketer told me they do, then I sent them couple cases, they graded one with neuropathy, I called underwriter, she said its included in the question of complications of diabetes, even if they don't spell it out.

Be careful, as they will not pay in contestability period on it.

I use them when client only has CC.

Only company I know which doesn't ask about Neuropathy, is Trans, though most take insulin, so they will qualify for immediate standard.

Well we need to find out about the neuropathy thing. That's the niche I thought they would fill. RNA and FBL do it now.

Blah. Well that's that. I guess it's nice to have another DE insulin friendly carrier, but I don't really see their use then :/

Prosperity Life does not have a convention trip currently. The Caribbean trip mentioned above is being put on by one group for their agents and anyone else who has their contract under them.

Latest posts

Back