Prosperity or Trans for DE

Prosperity just announced social security billing. If they do it right they are good. To soon to tell

True Social Security building or just second third fourth Wednesday billing? There is a big difference between drafting on the Wednesdays and collecting the money before the client gets it when there paid early.

They have a SSBA form just like trans. As others have said, it's too soon to tell. Hopefully it will work like Trans.

Upon first look, Prosperity's underwriting is way too tight compared to other FE carriers & they don't cover any niche's that aren't commonly covered by most carriers. My philosophy is to keep a minimum amount of carriers in my bag.

In terms of SS billing...Transamerica approves everyone that Prosperity does plus more, so I haven't found the need to add them as of yet!

Upon first look, Prosperity's underwriting is way too tight compared to other FE carriers & they don't cover any niche's that aren't commonly covered by most carriers. My philosophy is to keep a minimum amount of carriers in my bag.

In terms of SS billing...Transamerica approves everyone that Prosperity does plus more, so I haven't found the need to add them as of yet!

I thought you were routing them as one of your carriers a couple weeks ago.
Just another chink in the armour?

Actually, they do have niche over trans, insulin and asthma is std with trans, level with prosperity.

Considering Liberty Bankers just backed out of direct express billing have been a carrier that does insulin/asthma at a preferred rate would actually be very helpful.

Back