Prostate Cancer Free Since 2010

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Ive call a few carriers cigna/equitable?aetna and combined...cancer free since 2010 but takes a Elegard shot every 6 months...any other carrier you guys can think of? In NC

Ive call a few carriers cigna/equitable?aetna and combined...cancer free since 2010 but takes a Elegard shot every 6 months...any other carrier you guys can think of? In NC

It looks like those shots are treatment for current prostrate cancer, so I don't think anybody will take him.

Eligard is used in men to treat the symptoms of prostate cancer. Eligard treats only the symptoms of prostate cancer and does not treat the cancer itself.

https://www.drugs.com/eligard.html

Yes, after I read a little more I saw that about the symptoms. It reduces the amount of testosterone.

I just called Equitable(they're about the quickest to ask an UW question) and they look at it as though he still has the cancer because of the shot.

----------

What are the symptoms of prostrate cancer?

Painful/difficult urination.:swoon:

Yes, after I read a little more I saw that about the symptoms. It reduces the amount of testosterone.

I just called Equitable(they're about the quickest to ask an UW question) and they look at it as though he still has the cancer because of the shot.

----------

Painful/difficult urination.:swoon:

That was a trick question....
There are really no tell tale signs, only way to find out is to have a PSA test, and also get your Gleason score.

You get this info, when your doctor buys you a few drinks, then he proceeds to.........:swoon::swoon:

That was a trick question....
There are really no tell tale signs, only way to find out is to have a PSA test, and also get your Gleason score.

You get this info, when your doctor buys you a few drinks, then he proceeds to.........:swoon::swoon:

I got those symptoms off of WebMD.

I know all too well about those prostrate exams. My PSA was real high and I had to do 3 over about 4 months. After the last one I told the Urologist, "you know...you can be a real pain in the ass sometimes". He said, "yeah, I've heard that one before...now go degrease yourself".:twitchy:

Well, at least he used lube.

I told my regular Dr. that I'd prefer that he give me the prostrate exams from now on and he said, "yeah...Doug does have big fingers".:laugh:

My son was in the Army and stationed in S. Korea. He got a prostrate exam and he said the Korean Dr. didn't even wear a glove. :twitchy:

Back