ProSystems - anyone know them?

Charpress

Guru
1000 Post Club
My FMO is pitching ProSystems Consulting (prosgetpaid.com) for providing sales "systems" and lead generation.

They require a payment to get their system and then the additonal cost of whatever lead mailings you want to do.

Anyone been down that road with them or anything similar? I would normally just ignore a pitch like this. I'm only looking twice because my FMO sent me an email about it.

Did you end up using them? I'm just looking at them now, I heard about a guy, through an associate who swears by the system, but I can't find anything other than their own testimonials.

They also go by PROS GET PAID. I haven't used them but their direct-mail lead card is the best one that I have reviewed. Their sales course is on the 5 deadly sins of retirement, which sells for $1,200. Decided to go with Premier Annuity Prospects and am satisfied.

Hi,
So did any of you guys buy into the Prosystem system? Progetpaid
No one has any info. What say you?
Superagent?

I' looked long and hard at them but didn't pull the trigger seems like a lot of front money for a trust me system??also mickeyma what's the story with P.A.P. how did the appointments work out?what did you spend and what did you make and are you still doing it??

It truly amazes me how these people actually sell these systems. Building a referral base and working your referral base is not difficult.

Please read my post in this forum The Swap and Drop Networking Method.

This is all you need to do to have more leads and referrals than you can handle. Don't ever pay for these nonsense things.

If you want the name and contact information of the company that fully automates the method above drop me a line.

Save you money

Back