Providing Insurance for a Demolition Company.

Derrick

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have the opportunity to quote a multi-million dollar demolition company. I'm in a position where the owner would rather go with someone local if the premium is somewhat competitive. I have not got the specific information I need just yet, but instead of calling around to a million different places seeing what their appetites are, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with an insurance company that has an appetite for a demo company.

Thanks in advance.

Have you looked into Gateway Underwriters? I'm not sure if they are available in your area or not but I know that demolition companies are on their agenda. I just started writing a few things for them. If not them try Tapco..

We are an E&S broker writing in all states. I have a number of markets that will write demo companies, on a per job basis, annual policy basis or reporting form basis. Are you looking for just general liability? e-mail me at kennethkukral at intlxs dot com We have been able to handle some accounts recently with complex insurance requirements.

Ken Kukral, CIC

Latest posts

Back