Prudential Insurance Scamming Military Retirees Rates & Veteran Coverage

hnidao

Prudential Insurance Scamming Military Retirees
Download All
Message body

Prudential Insurance is twisting Insurance Whole life to Veterans, in a swindling effort to lessen Coverage. Please see below, something I am working hard with, through BBB and Department of Consumer Services of Florida.
Gregory Phillips
USN/Ret

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 3:50 PM
Subject: [email protected]

COMPLAINANT INFO

Complainant Name: Gregory Phillips, USN/Ret

Residential Address: 1470 NE 151 Terrace, North Miami Beach FL, 33162

Mailing Address: 1470 NE 151 Terrace, North Miami Beach FL, 33162

Home Phone: 305-

Work Phone:

Cell Phone: 786-

Email: [email protected]

RESPONDENT INFO

Respondent Type: Organization

Respondent Name: Prudential Insurance Company of America

Address: 751 Broad St , Newark NJ, 07102

County:

Phone: 800-419-1473

Account Number: 266637596

Person(s) you dealt with at the company: Stephanie Suscavage ;

COMPLAINT DETAILS
Filing for someone else: No

When I retired in November 2000, I had SGLI 200k Insurance Policy. It has always been that way, never changed on my part. Having been retired and receiving Retirement Pay for years, I recently looked at my DFAS Information June 2017. Shockingly, I noticed that my Insurance through Prudential had changed. I attempted to change it to a higher rate, but they would only allow my change to $175K rate.
As I further thought it could possibly be an error on the website or something or nuther… but not.
I began writing them, asking questions to correct my concerns.

PRUDENTIAL HAS PROVEN AND ADMITTED AN ERROR, BUT NOW SAY…..

-------------------

Forwarded Message -----
To: OSGLI Contact Us <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: Amount of coverage

OGSLI,
i contacted you because my question of my past compared to current coverage was in question... on my own accord.

Attached, my DD-214 indicates SGLI Coverage $200,000.00 when I retired in November 2000.

Was there a change I may have missed?

Gregory Phillips
USN/Ret
---------------------------------------
To:
Gregory Phillips <[email protected]>
Sent:
Monday, January 29, 2018 2:47 PM
Subject:
Re: Fw: Amount of coverage

Customer Service Center: 800-419-1473, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Contact Customer Service by phone if you need your protected Control Number.
Customer Service Fax: 800-236-6142
Claims Documents Fax: 877-832-4943
Visit us on the web: http://giosgli.prudential.com
Dear Gregory Phillips,
Thank you for your recent inquiry. I have corrected the amount of SGLI coverage you had while in service as reflected on your DD-214. However, coverage can only be increased to the maximum allowed within the first 1 year and 120 days from separation from service so your VGLI coverage cannot be increased to that amount.
Should you have any further questions, please let us know. Please note that your Control number is protected information and cannot be provided via email. Should you need your Control Number please call our Customer Service Center. Our Customer Service Department can be reached at 800-419-1473 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Our fax number is 800-236-6142. You may also visit our website, http://giosgli.prudential.com for more information.
Sincerely,
Stephanie Suscavage
Customer Service Professional
The Office of Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance
Email Help Ticket# 354OS98-23862636-94SG15 This number is not your Control Number, and is only used to reference your email. Please note that your Control Number is protected information and cannot be provided via email. Should you need your Control Number please contact our Customer Service Department by telephone at 1-800-419-1473.

Please help me out with this Mismanagement, Manipulative, Law Breaking Prudential Insurance Company.
Gregory Phillips
USN/Ret

::: Additional Information attached.

Complaint Description:

Correct my VGLI Insurance from $175,000 to $200,000 Veterans' Group Life Insurance as indicated on all of my DD-214, where

it started out from Retirement in November 2000. The Monthly Rate should not be increased abnormally high due to

circumstances of this complaint. It is totally Unfair and Possible Business Ethics issue for Prudential possible Lauder and

manipulate rates and Insurance issues as such. I have more actual emails when show Prudential is 100$ negligent.

Joint Account: No

Joint Account Description: ,

Complainant Sign a Contract: Yes

Amount in Dispute: 200,000

Transaction Date: 01/01/2000

Original Purchase Price:

Attorney Contacted: No

Product/Service Advertised: Yes

Product/Service Advertised Description: Military Authorities

Complaint Submitted to Another Regulator: Yes

Regulator Name: Better Business Bureau

Regulator Phone: 609-588-0808

Date Regulator Contacted: 02/02/2018

Response From Regulator: Yes

Complaint Submitted to the Company: Yes

Company Contact Name: Steve Reyes

Company Contact Phone: 800-419-1473

Date Company Contacted: 01/23/2018

Response From Company: Yes

Products Involved: Insurance

Sales Rep Introduction Description:

Any Oral Representations
Dear Gregory Phillips,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. I have corrected the amount of SGLI coverage you had while in service as reflected on your

DD-214. However, coverage can only be increased to the maximum allowed within the first 1 year and 120 days from separation

from service so your VGLI coverage cannot be increased to that amount.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know. Please note that your Control number is protected information and

cannot be provided via email. Should you need your Control Number please call our Customer Service Center. Our Customer

Service Department can be reached at 800-419-1473 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through

Friday. Our fax number is 800-236-6142. You may also visit our website, http://giosgli.prudential.com for more information.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Suscavage

Customer Service Professional

The Office of Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance

Email Help Ticket# 354OS98-23862636-94SG15 This number is not your Control Number, and is only used to reference your

email. Please note that your Control Number is protected information and cannot be provided via email. Should you need your

Control Number please contact our Customer Service Department by telephone at 1-800-419-1473.

Discussed Investment Objectives: Yes

Discussed Investment Objectives Description:
OGSLI,

Your Reasoning, as by Law unable to do corrections to A MISTAKE "YOU" OBVIOUSLY CREATED AND

MISMANAGED/MISREAD MY DD-214 ACTUAL AMOUNT OF $200k "coverage can only be increased to the maximum

allowed within the first 1 year and 120 days from separation from service so your VGLI coverage cannot be increased to that

amount.

THAT IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF BIGOTRY HIPPOCRITICAL MISMANAGMENT OFAN INSURANCE COMPAY TO

A VETERAN INSURANCE VGLI Coverage.

Not actually how I can get this corrected, but I am on it.....

Was the Investment Sold: No

The Complainant was in Florida When Transaction in Question Took Place: Yes

Complainant has a Residence Outside Florida: No

Complainant Profile info:

Date of birth : 11/06/1960

Education Level: Bachelor's Degree

Retired: Yes

Marital Status: Single

Employer: USN/Ret

Length of Employment: 26

Annual Income: $55,000-74,999

Gregory Phillips