PT Marketing????

scagnt83

Worldwide Expert of Everything
5000 Post Club
PT MARKETING is an appointment setting service specializing in 401K, NQDC, Group health, succesion planning, and other appointments with business owners. They say they have been in business since 98'. Any experiences with them? It was reccomended to me by a lawyer here in town, he said that he knew people who used their succesion planning services with good results. They want $1500 for 25 hours per month of calling...

Any experiences?

For $60/hour of calling, I could generate my own small business prospects. The good part of doing it yourself is that the person starts building a relationship with YOU immediately. Just my humble opinion.

Send me a check for $500. I won't make any calls or anything like that, if fact I'll take my family on vacation but you'll have saved $1000. Email me for my address.

That's some serious coin for a telemarketer. I can get 2 good stateside telemarketers and 2 overseas callers for that same hourly. With a price like that I'd expect them to be top notch. Call a few of their competitors and then talk to them. I'd recommend calling the lead champion, tsl leads, and then calling PT Marketing and see who you feel the most comfortable doing business with. If they all seem the same then I'd send Healthagent his $500 consulting fee and then forward the other $1,000 to me for my assistance in this matter. At least then you'd expect to get nothing and wont spend any time/energy trying to get it fixed. You should see what EmptyEternity has to say about telemarketing companies too!

Dont use them!!! lol
I recommend doing it yourself. Stay away from TSL, lol...
Telemarketing companies are a fraud. I have seen one company that does deliver what they say they do, and there is one that I am curious about... It isn't that I am against using a telemarketer, go for it, outsource the grunt work, but its hard to find decent telemarketing companies that aren't a waste of time, right medicareplan solutions? lol..

Dont use them!!! lol
I recommend doing it yourself. Stay away from TSL, lol...
Telemarketing companies are a fraud. I have seen one company that does deliver what they say they do, and there is one that I am curious about... It isn't that I am against using a telemarketer, go for it, outsource the grunt work, but its hard to find decent telemarketing companies that aren't a waste of time, right medicareplan solutions? lol..

So out of curiosity who was it that delivered on services?

Im not a big fan of bought leads of anykind. DM isnt bad for senior leads. But ive never seen a company that really specialized in NQDC or 401k leads before.

Appearently theres a group of lawyers in town that swear by their business sucession appointments.

I thought maybe someone on the forum had heard of them...

...it's hard to find decent telemarketing companies that aren't a waste of time, right medicareplan solutions? lol..

Exactly. Even if they are good at what they do it doesn't always work well. I've had mixed luck outsourcing Mark at Black Box, never heard anyone have anything good to say about TSL, and use my own telemarketers now for anything I'm doing personally because it's the only way I can make sure things are being done correctly. Too many things can go sideways when the callers are dialing for me to trust my prospecting to people who don't know exactly what I need done.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Check this guy out! It's a craigslist ad so it wont be up for too long, but while it's up you might as well check it out.

ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA..SALE'S

Last edited:
Back