PUA rider?

John O

Hi all, does any have experience with old clients? 76 yr. old looking to roll estimate of 3 million into it.....to generate dividends and death benefit...

I have a product in Michigan where 25% of the deposit goes into the base SPWL policy & 75% of the money goes into the PUA rider. This maximizes the future liquidity if ever needed. It is a participating policy with Dividends also. I am not aware of other products in other states that offer so much money going into the PUAR rider. They would have to be in Michigan at the time of application to get the product I speak of. $3M into a preferred for a Female would create an initial projected face amount of $5M with a $6M death benefit in yr 20 from projected Dividends buying more PUA face amount. Liquid projected CV in year 10 is $3.1 in the PUAR values & about $900k in the base SPWL policy CV. Good luck in your search.

Tks. for suggestions..Is a ma client.... wonder if companies write business in fl or ma?

I have a product in Michigan where 25% of the deposit goes into the base SPWL policy & 75% of the money goes into the PUA rider. This maximizes the future liquidity if ever needed. It is a participating policy with Dividends also. I am not aware of other products in other states that offer so much money going into the PUAR rider. They would have to be in Michigan at the time of application to get the product I speak of. $3M into a preferred for a Female would create an initial projected face amount of $5M with a $6M death benefit in yr 20 from projected Dividends buying more PUA face amount. Liquid projected CV in year 10 is $3.1 in the PUAR values & about $900k in the base SPWL policy CV. Good luck in your search.

What product is this? Why is it only be available in MI? (maybe I'm reading into that wrong). Curious, thx

What product is this? Why is it only be available in MI? (maybe I'm reading into that wrong). Curious, thx

Single state company. Multi line PC & Life carrier. Very well capitalized & solid long term company, just single state currently. Also sell another 30-40 life carriers products through an agency the carrier owns.

In my opinion, Penn Mutual has the best performing WL policy in the market. A+ carrier, strong underwriting, no-cost chronic illness/rider (unless exercised) built-in, and only WL carrier that has not reduced dividends since '08 recession.

Most likely, Underwriting is going to make a big difference on this case. I would go with a carrier that Table Shaves. Penn used to, but now it is on a "credit" system. Guardian still has a true shave.

In my opinion, Penn Mutual has the best performing WL policy in the market. A+ carrier, strong underwriting, no-cost chronic illness/rider (unless exercised) built-in, and only WL carrier that has not reduced dividends since '08 recession.
Yes, I like them too. The ACE program can be good too. My guess is div's may come down next year...but who knows, maybe not. Even if it does, it probably won't be much. All the carriers have heavy doses of bonds maturing and can't buy anything good to replace them.
I do wish they didn't scrap the table shave....I'm crying over that one.

Yes, I like them too. The ACE program can be good too. My guess is div's may come down next year...but who knows, maybe not. Even if it does, it probably won't be much. All the carriers have heavy doses of bonds maturing and can't buy anything good to replace them.
I do wish they didn't scrap the table shave....I'm crying over that one.

I got a case in the very last week. I knew they would need the shave, just didnt know exactly how much. Why take the chance on possible credits? Of course, if we had gone with ACE, it would have been placed by now! lol

It looks like a lot of carriers are going to that type of system. Midland is another one that has rolled it out to all permanent products.

Back