PUP -Termination of Plan SEP

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
Just received a call from PUP members who were enrolled in another MA for 7/1/14
by long time agent however agent lied about their providers participating in plan ( Optimum) and want to switch to another plan if possible.They do not qualify for any SEPs so question is: is Plan termination SEP still available? I didn't think so but who knows with the way things change.

Any opportunity for an agent to get paid here or do I just tell them to call medicare and file complaint ?

Just received a call from PUP members who were enrolled in another MA for 7/1/14 by long time agent however agent lied about their providers participating in plan ( Optimum) and want to switch to another plan if possible.They do not qualify for any SEPs so question is: is Plan termination SEP still available? I didn't think so but who knows with the way things change. Any opportunity for an agent to get paid here or do I just tell them to call medicare and file complaint ?

Once they started, July 1, they are stuck on it. They can make a complaint to Medicare but that's about it

I have had some of my customers call me and ask about the information they got in the mail about AARP RX $21. asking, because it says "past due" do they still have to pay the $21.
I assume not, because that would knock them off the new MAPD right?

I have had some of my customers call me and ask about the information they got in the mail about AARP RX $21. asking, because it says "past due" do they still have to pay the $21. I assume not, because that would knock them off the new MAPD right?

Their part d drug plan was effective retroactive to 6/1/14 so they actually should owe June and when you signed them up in June for julyn1 effective that cancelled their rx plan in July.

I called UHC and they said they don't owe June but that doesn't make sense. It's a big screwed up deal.

Back