PURE Insurance Company

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anyone heard of PURE insurance.

With all of the consolidation in the affluent insurance market, there are fewer and fewer choices for my clients. I saw an add from them in the Wall Street Journal the other day.

Any ideas who is a general agency with them or how hard they are to get appointed with?

Thank You
Scott W Johnson
Marindependent Insurance Services LLC
415-294-5454

Has anyone heard of PURE insurance.

With all of the consolidation in the affluent insurance market, there are fewer and fewer choices for my clients. I saw an add from them in the Wall Street Journal the other day.

Any ideas who is a general agency with them or how hard they are to get appointed with?

Thank You
Scott W Johnson
Marindependent Insurance Services LLC
415-294-5454

They are pretty good here in NY/NJ. I just lost one to them today actually.
They specialize in high net worth individuals. Similar to Chubb Custom or AIG Private client but with better rates. I believe they have a minimum dwelling value.
I tried getting them once and think they have a very high first year commitment. If you specialize in high end customers go for it. If you dont have chubb or AIG now I wouldn't bother.
Let us know how you make out. Good luck!

I looked into them once & there was only like 2 agents within a 200 mile radius & both appeared to be MEGA agencies. That leads me to believe they're not easy to get.

Hey OP - Welcome to the forums. Shawnwalker appears to know his stuff pretty well, but sometimes he deviates from good contributions to the forum & brings a locker room mentality here..sometimes it helps lighten the mood though!

I'm happy to help w/ any further questions you have. Have a wonderful day & welcome to the forums!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhA. you want a Locker Room follow Ins1949.

Hahahaha. I don't have the cloak anonymity to act like the animal Ins1742!

Unless Ins1822 is my alter ego on the forum...I might say I agree very often with what he has to say, minus the flair.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhA. you want a Locker Room follow Ins1949. Hahahaha. I don't have the cloak anonymity to act like the animal Ins1742! Unless Ins1822 is my alter ego on the forum...I might say I agree very often with what he has to say, minus the flair.

I'm a little concerned that he's playing nice today.

Has anyone heard of PURE insurance. With all of the consolidation in the affluent insurance market, there are fewer and fewer choices for my clients. I saw an add from them in the Wall Street Journal the other day. Any ideas who is a general agency with them or how hard they are to get appointed with? Thank You Scott W Johnson Marindependent Insurance Services LLC 415-294-5454

They came on strong in the coastal areas. They normally like large agencies. I can always beat them for homes under $2,000,000.

Latest posts

Back