Puritan Life Stealing Clients

elder

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Puritan Life Stealing Clients UPDATE & WARNING

Has anyone had any problems with Puritan Life? They purchased Admiral and Sterling from AIMC. Now they are calling my clients and setting up appointments to replace the policies. I contacted AIMC, they are aware of this and are trying to stop it.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any problems with Puritan Life? They purchased Admiral and Sterling from AIMC. Now they are calling my clients and setting up appointments to replace the policies. I contacted AIMC, they are aware of this and are trying to stop it.

Are they calling clients that are still with admiral or clients you switched? Either way it's shady...

Bet this is all related to the same problem we've been dealing with the past 2-3 years . It all seemed to tie back to agencies affiliated with GAFRI. Senior Healthcare Brokers, Senior Insurance Brokers, Buffet Healthcare, etc.

Some how these agencies were calling clients with RNA, SHENANDOAH, ADMIRAL, STERLING INVESTORS. They knew what company the client had, they knew the clients anniversary date,telephone number etc. The one common theme is all of the companies were administered by Wakley & Associates.
we made Wakley aware of the problem. I do not think Wakley was involved.

I do know that the list keeps getting passed to a different agency or( agency keeps changing their name), and on the anniversary date the following year clients continue to be called.

Bunch of dishonest telephone solicitors when they call the client.

Mrs. Smith I'm with Medicare and we see you are paying too much for your supplement. We will send a representative from Medicare out to see you.

Mrs Smith this is Suzee from RNA, Sterling, Admiral, Shenandoah, we will be raising your rates on your anniversary date, but because of your excellent claims history you may qualify for a cheaper rate with a sister company. Is your health still good ?

Never have been able to tie everything together. Just kept records and got the clients to collect business cards,write down the number they were solicited from if they had caller ID. We filed numerous complaints against the agents and agency.

Would like to know what other States this is going in? This affected us in OK, and TX.

Last edited:
Heard a lot of Great American agencies pulling that stuff in Texas for a few years. Seemed telemarketers would call and get all the info then pass it to their agents. Agent would go to the house and spew all sorts of random stuff. A guy from Christian Fidelity told me one of the Great American agents told his client that Christian Fidelity was bought by a Muslim. Apparently about 25 cases were noted and submitted to the DOI but the DOI did nothing despite having business cards from the Great American agents, and letters from the clients.

Are they calling clients that are still with admiral or clients you switched? Either way it's shady...

They are calling both. We lost 2 last month who were current clients.

A client that I moved into CSI effective Dec. 1st, received a call today from someone stating they were from Puritan and needed to discuss policy options with them. They set an appointment for tomorrow. I will be there with camcorder. I want to see the lead. If it has Puritan anywhere on it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Heard a lot of Great American agencies pulling that stuff in Texas for a few years. Seemed telemarketers would call and get all the info then pass it to their agents. Agent would go to the house and spew all sorts of random stuff. A guy from Christian Fidelity told me one of the Great American agents told his client that Christian Fidelity was bought by a Muslim. Apparently about 25 cases were noted and submitted to the DOI but the DOI did nothing despite having business cards from the Great American agents, and letters from the clients.

This is now CIGNA. It is still Billy Hill. I would not give them any business. Once the premiums run thier course, and you move them, they will come after them again. SNAKES.:no:

Last edited:
They are calling both. We lost 2 last month who were current clients.

A client that I moved into CSI effective Dec. 1st, received a call today from someone stating they were from Puritan and needed to discuss policy options with them. They set an appointment for tomorrow. I will be there with camcorder. I want to see the lead. If it has Puritan anywhere on it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is now CIGNA. It is still Billy Hill. I would not give them any business. Once the premiums run thier course, and you move them, they will come after them again. SNAKES.:no:

I thought Puritan was Admiral now, I'm surprised they are attacking them. How are the Puritan rates? Obviously we should have moved most our Admiral clients in IN by now but I still have 15-20 still sitting there. I think I will get on them this week.

I have one client with Sterling. She is 84 and in poor health. Wrote her GI when she moved out of the service area for a MAPD.

Unless the folks at Puritan are going to GI her she won't be going anywhere.

Doesn't make this right.

I thought Puritan was Admiral now, I'm surprised they are attacking them. How are the Puritan rates? Obviously we should have moved most our Admiral clients in IN by now but I still have 15-20 still sitting there. I think I will get on them this week.

It's not just Admiral aka Puritan, they have also purchased Sterling. I do not think this has been announced yet. I got it straight form AIM and Puritan.

SAI, did you pick up Cigna?

It's not just Admiral aka Puritan, they have also purchased Sterling. I do not think this has been announced yet. I got it straight form AIM and Puritan.

SAI, did you pick up Cigna?

Well I have noticed that my direct deposits come from Puritan now instead of admiral. No I haven't picked up Cigna yet. I'm not planning on it and don't think I'll need them. I did pick up Aflac but have not sent a piece of business there yet because of the replacement clause. I will use them only if I have too, the same with Cigna and Equitable now since they dropped the commission. It seems like most the new companies coming out these days are trying to get one over on the agent. I have still been using Loyal but just for type 2 diabetics with heart history or blood pressure. I know I'll be fighting for those clients later on but they wouldn't have been mine if I didn't use them.

Ok let's see if we can find out who is doing this . I doubt it is Puritan. Just someone acting like they are Puritan.

Bet is it is a national agency sending agents out or are they doing telephone enrollment ? Any one's client able to look at their caller ID ? Any agent actually came out to see client yet ? Who are they selling? There has to be a trail and I want to find out who the bastards are ! It has to be a criminal offense to steal a data base like this. Lets share info and see if the pieces fall in place.

Back