Puritan Life Stealing Clients

I just received an email from AIMC. It states that Puritan is only contacting Sterling Investor policyholders to introduce them to Puritans life portfolio, mainly their single premium policy. They are not replacing the Medicare supplement polices.

Surely AIMC isn't that naive and surely they don't think we are...

I'm suprised a Puritan rep hasn't been around yet threatening legal action like in another thread.

His agency is Puritan Financial Group in Carmel, IN. He called Puritan during the presentation. He accused me of not being an agent with Puritan. At this point I told him that my monthly Renewals from Puritan were much larger than his, and he was being used and was ill-informed.

Puritan is an NMO that now owns their own life insurance co. They also have several other divisions,i.e., med supp (fairly new), life, annuity,FE, & SPL, and even a wealth division (securities.) They do not steal, they purchase companies through bankruptcies, etc., and are appointed by the court to service those clients. It is their clients as well as the active agents'.
I do not work for Puritan, but I'm very familiar. They also bought old "trust mills" and service their clients as well. They are very successful. As always, there is a very high turnover.

Back