Pyramid Life Commissions

Dowejonez

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Iowa
I just discovered accidentally that Pyramid Life "Todays Options MA Plans" has not been depositing my commission since January 31, 2011.

What I have left with them has been on the books about 3 years. I've read some of the old posts about some of their phantom chargebacks and so forth. I've kept my certification current.

Anyone else getting stiffed by them in 2011?

I'm sure every agent with Pyramid Life is getting 'stiffed" by them as you put it. What I dont' believe is that it took every other agent nearly six months to notice.

I just discovered accidentally that Pyramid Life "Todays Options MA Plans" has not been depositing my commission since January 31, 2011.

What I have left with them has been on the books about 3 years. I've read some of the old posts about some of their phantom chargebacks and so forth. I've kept my certification current.

Anyone else getting stiffed by them in 2011?

I'm sure every agent with Pyramid Life is getting 'stiffed" by them as you put it. What I dont' believe is that it took every other agent nearly six months to notice.

Excuse me? What else would you call it when commissions are being withheld? Sorry, but I searched for threads about this, found two with a few recent posts and couldn't figure out anything except if I called them, they may invent a chargeback they're wanting covered.

I am current with their licensing but stopped writing for them when I found them slow paying claims two years ago.

If they hadn't of lost their products last year I would have written some of their stand alone MA as it fit right with some individuals.

So are they not honoring their exisitng responsibilities with the new merger/acquisition.

Relax bro... I guess you can call whatever you wish bottom line you and many others aren't getting paid.. You aren't the first and won't be the last.

Make them find proof of the debt. If they can't then you have nothing to worry about. If they send you proof of the debt then pay it and move on.

Excuse me? What else would you call it when commissions are being withheld? Sorry, but I searched for threads about this, found two with a few recent posts and couldn't figure out anything except if I called them, they may invent a chargeback they're wanting covered.

I am current with their licensing but stopped writing for them when I found them slow paying claims two years ago.

If they hadn't of lost their products last year I would have written some of their stand alone MA as it fit right with some individuals.

So are they not honoring their exisitng responsibilities with the new merger/acquisition.

Back