QQ Solutions Being Acquired by Vertafore

based on what history??

Too long to review all, but remember Pioneer or Pioneer Plus - Know any Prime, FCS or Instar users - ask what they are facing -

Point is they are consolidated their offerings not adding more - in this time of Capital firms buying and selling vendors the emphasis is on the bottom line. So Vertafore bought users - who will be moved to their 360 (or whatever is next) platform. Again history confirms this.

Don't even get me started on the Rating implications.

We use Prime. Glad I did not switch to in house, since they just told me that they are discontinuing Prime In house. We have it installed on local server. They stopped hounding us about upgrading to AMS 360. Too much money.

I look forward to the day that there will be an affordable, well conceived AMS available to all agents.

Any one interested in designing/developing an agency management system?

We use Prime. Glad I did not switch to in house, since they just told me that they are discontinuing Prime In house. We have it installed on local server. They stopped hounding us about upgrading to AMS 360. Too much money.

I look forward to the day that there will be an affordable, well conceived AMS available to all agents.

Any one interested in designing/developing an agency management system?

There are plenty of ptions. But maybe one less in the next couple of years.

Yep ... me too. Hopefully they do not force their system on QQ users, most of us are using QQ because of its affordability , and we can not afford the higher prices systems

Yep ... me too. Hopefully they do not force their system on QQ users, most of us are using QQ because of its affordability , and we can not afford the higher prices systems

Guaranteed they will not add any functionality...they may support it until they've converted everyone they can to an AMS product. It's good business, just not necessarily innovative.

I have never viewed QQ as a finished product - but i have been pleased that they seem to make improvements and add functionality almost monthly. Unfortunately , what you are saying is probably correct, they will not add to QQ

Back