Quantum Club... Opinions Thoughts Anyone?

robtmccarthy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
just looking for your thoughts on Michael Jans Quantum club / insurance profit systems. Read a lot about him on the internet just wondering what everyone here seems to think. Got an offer in the mail today for the Super Summit... sounds like a tempting offer to me. anyone with any real experience with Quantum club?

Thanks

I tried it for a short time. I was looking for some laser focused marketing ideas and very willing to pay for this.

What I got was a fire hydrant running full blast. Not exactly useful to me, since I already had a fire hydrant of marketing ideas that I wanted to whittle down to something managable.

Michael is a great marketeer, his ideas can somewhat be good, though I also disagree with a number of them. A large number of his ideas are on his quantum club website to get you to join....

- Limited capacity, I only work with a select few. Heck, he only has 10 seats left, will you be chosen to be a member?
- Deadlines. Respond within 7 days and get a free ginsu knife with your quote. After that, I will not be able to sell you insurance, or at least not till I have my next gimmick.

There are some good things about the membership. If it still works the same way, you can join and then drop within the first 30 days and not have any expenses involved. They do honor this.

The onslaught of stuff he'll send you from now on will be amazing. You'll know why it costs so much to be in the club.

Dan

I'm taking a hard look at Michael Jans and the Quantum Club and I'm hoping there is someone out there with some recent experience?

Yep, Been there done that as well. I echo what djs said. Also might want to look up Michael Mclean as he has a toned down version of Quantum IMO @ $99/month versus the $497

Quantum was great for picking up successful ideas other agents were using. As far as Jans is concerned, he's a good marketer but I think he struck out as an agent:err:kind of an armchair quarterback so to speak. But he's gathered in a select group of quality agents who's advice "IS" worth $497/month

I was also a member at one time. I would have to agree that the onslaught of information was overwhelming and only a small portion of it was beneficial. However, that small portion was quite beneficial.
One of the best parts of the Quantum Club, for me, was the agents forum. But, the cost was way too high for this to be one of the best things about it. I am finding we have a similar forum right here that will accomplish the same thing.

My comments echo many of the previous posts. I was a QC member for 6 months and went till his marketing summit in Chicago in Oct of 2008. I gathered some great ideas that
paid for themselves and attracted some quality clients. I am still writing $20 k a month in premium on small apartments using a flyer I borrowed from another QC member. If you can sift through Jans constant self promotion, cross sells and up sells you can get some great info from the other agents.

one of the best hings about the super summit is the agents selected to present at the event will be sharing copies of all the ads and marketing they use.

I had been in Q-Club for a short time a few years ago, back then they had a huge library of marketing materials other agents used. I am no longer a Q-Club member ($400 a month is too much for me) but I do get his wealthbuilder CD each month in which he interviews a different agent each month.

Take advantage of the money back guarantee, join up and see if it is for you, if not cancel and move on

Yeah, taking the free look is good advice

schwetty ?? that name made me think of good avice I was given as a young man...never sweat the petty things...but always pet the sweaty thing:D

I know this is an older post - but - would you be willing ot share the rental flyer? I am on the other side of the country! ty
My comments echo many of the previous posts. I was a QC member for 6 months and went till his marketing summit in Chicago in Oct of 2008. I gathered some great ideas that
paid for themselves and attracted some quality clients. I am still writing $20 k a month in premium on small apartments using a flyer I borrowed from another QC member. If you can sift through Jans constant self promotion, cross sells and up sells you can get some great info from the other agents.

Back