QUANTUM Leads ?

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Got an email from them--I had not heard of them and did a search and didn't find much

Is this some other firm with a new name?

Cost of start up is so low it could just be new?

Any experience with them?

Got an email from them--I had not heard of them and did a search and didn't find much

Is this some other firm with a new name?

Cost of start up is so low it could just be new?

They've been around for years. I noticed on the email, from them about their holiday sale, that they are still using Avatar leads.

I would suggest NOT using Avatar's now that they are illegal.

Lead Hero's has a good, cheap, and legal lead. :yes:

Just keep in mind, if you're working an area that has already been called by your usual telemarket lead company, it's already going to be beaten up and will be hard for any TM company to get you quality leads there.

Yeah frankly Ive never had good experience with TM leads. I can call them within 24 hours of them getting the call and they swear they never spoke to anyone, hang up, say they already got insurance in those 24 hours etc etc. Unlike when you show up with the DM lead in their handwriting and just hand it to them! Maybe I shoulda just showed up at the TM lead?

I remember now reading Avatar leads were banned. But why are they still being offered? I assume the ban would be on the CALLER not the agent?

THANKS!

Last edited:
Yeah frankly Ive never had good experience with TM leads. I can call them within 24 hours of them getting the call and they swear they never spoke to anyone, hang up, say they already got insurance in those 24 hours etc etc. Unlike when you show up with the DM lead in their handwriting and just hand it to them! Maybe I shoulda just showed up at the TM lead?

I remember now reading Avatar leads were banned. But why are they still being offered? I assume the ban would be on the CALLER not the agent?

THANKS!

Because they still produce leads and agents still buy the leads. Robo-calls to consumers are illegal, spoofing for the purpose of hiding your identity is illegal, yet I still get plenty each and every day.

And your assumption would be wrong. The agent who buys them, particularly if aware of how they were generated, is liable in addition to the caller.

"And your assumption would be wrong. The agent who buys them, particularly if aware of how they were generated, is liable in addition to the caller. "

Good to know thanks. I dont do enough FE to stay up with everything!

"And your assumption would be wrong. The agent who buys them, particularly if aware of how they were generated, is liable in addition to the caller. "

Good to know thanks. I dont do enough FE to stay up with everything!

Welcome.

I know of an IMO that had to pay out to make a case go away. One of their agents was doing robo calls and happened to admit who his upline was. The IMO didn't do a thing wrong, but after the cost to defend, it was cheaper just to settle.

Ya when judges, attorneys etc refer to the "JUSTICE" system--thats just what they mean. They keep their "justice" for "JUST US"

Yes. They told me they could generate a lot more than they did.

After about 10 they were struggling to generate leads. I think I did ok with the first 20.

I did another order and started to get too many repeat leads and it was taking too long to generate.

I know my area is saturated.

FYI, as some of you know, Quantum Leads used to be my company. I sold it when the Avatars got banned. The new owner is a guy named Rob Riggs. Seems like a good guy who wants to make a good go of it.

Latest posts

Back