Quarantine and Insurance sales

From today on tv. This is not negative spin but the reality we face and one must prepare for it .

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Sunday that hundreds of thousands of Americans could die from the coronavirus as the number of cases is expected to rise across the U.S.

“We are clearly going to have more infections,” he said on CNN’s “Face the Nation”. “The challenge we have right now is how do we blunt that.”

“We have to be realistic and honest. Our job, our challenge is to try and make that not happen. But to think if we go about our daily lives and not worry about anything, that’s it’s not going to happen -- it could happen. And it could be worse,” he said.
And, you think SL has a plan B and C? :skeptical:

I'm not a corp. guy, I don't know. I'm pretty sure all carriers have their plan B, don't you?

California - Gavin Newsom is calling for 65 and over to self quarantine. He is 'directing' for the closure of bar and the like. He is 'directing' restaurants cut capacity in half and 'requiring' social distance. Then he said:

"" "If you want to establish a framework of marital law, we have the capacity to do that but we are not at this moment feeling that is a necessity," Newsom said.""

That scares me more than the flu.

California - Gavin Newsom is calling for 65 and over to self quarantine. He is 'directing' for the closure of bar and the like. He is 'directing' restaurants cut capacity in half and 'requiring' social distance. Then he said:

"" "If you want to establish a framework of marital law, we have the capacity to do that but we are not at this moment feeling that is a necessity," Newsom said.""

That scares me more than the flu.
In response to Coronavirus, the mayor of Champaign, Illinois just signed an executive order which gives her the explicit right to ban gun and ammo sales. The Maoist just had to sneak that in there, didn't she?:wacko:

I haven't worked in the field much since Jan 1. I probably worked 4 or 5 days total. I have lots of home improvements going on and just didn't feel like working.

I was planning on hitting the road again next week. I was thinking I'd door Knock more because people may object to scheduling f2f appointments. But maybe I am looking at it wrong. I just got signed up with a company that does not require a signature and I did write 4 policies over the phone to referrals in the last week and a half.

About 4 or 5 years ago I started setting appointments with as little conversation as possible. Maybe now might be a time when qualifying and selling over the phone might be a good thing to get back to?

Are you guys having a more difficult time scheduling appointments? Or is that just a figment of my imagination?

maybe I am looking at it wrong. I just got signed up with a company that does not require a signature and I did write 4 policies over the phone to referrals in the last week and a half.

Maybe now might be a time when qualifying and selling over the phone might be a good thing to get back to?

It will never work.

Here you go *

In response to Coronavirus, the mayor of Champaign, Illinois just signed an executive order which gives her the explicit right to ban gun and ammo sales. The Maoist just had to sneak that in there, didn't she?:wacko:
And booze. I guess she thinks people will get drunk, riot and shoot people over the toilet paper mania.

Things are getting"CRAZY". The 1st case of Coronavirus was just confirmed in Champaign county, but none in the city...yet. More than 50 cases pending. Being a University town, lot's of international travelers to spread it. The woman's not even hospitalized. She's at home in isolation.

I hope she doesn't ban the sale of pot, because that's where I get my edibles. :eek:

I just got signed up with a company that does not require a signature
What company? How grueling is the POS interview? I’ve got LBL for “voice signature” but the interview is daunting when F2F, even worse over the phone!

Back