Question About AFIB

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Have a 64 year old who had 6 bypasses about 5 years ago. Takes Isosorbide and Metoprolol. Started taking Diltiazem and Eliquis about 3 months ago. Will anyone consider level?

Have a 64 year old who had 6 bypasses about 5 years ago. Takes Isosorbide and Metoprolol. Started taking Diltiazem and Eliquis about 3 months ago. Will anyone consider level?

Please note this is about a year ago and call to find out. I think aetna took or takes isosorbide. This is for chf. Do not take my word please call, but possible.

Transamerica's drug app states Eliquis and Diltiazem are standard if less than 2 years. I called Assurity before I saw the lead this afternoon. The underwriter said if he is taking both drugs for heart rhythm then he would be level so I started with them and if that don't work I can go to Transamerica.

Transamerica's drug app states Eliquis and Diltiazem are standard if less than 2 years. I called Assurity before I saw the lead this afternoon. The underwriter said if he is taking both drugs for heart rhythm then he would be level so I started with them and if that don't work I can go to Transamerica.

I stand corrected

Just so you know, AFIB and heart arrythmias are always standard with Trans.

Back