Question about GTL Medicare products

This individual is a conservative (politically) and would not accept AARP insurance if it was free.

I tend to disagree with the comments about Med Supplements not paying..I have never in my many years seen this happen.. If Medicare pays supplements always pay in the states that I do business in unless it is for some sort of preventative test not covered..

Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) appreciates the Medicare Supplement business that you have placed with them. Due to a variety of factors, the Department of Insurance in Kansas, Nebraska and Pennsylvania have approved a rate increase for the Medicare Supplement policies.

Any new business received at GTL that has an application date January 1, 2020 or later must reflect the new rates.

Applications dated December 31, 2019 and prior must be received at GTL by January 8, 2020.

Kansas
  • Plan A – 10% Increase
  • Plan F – 10% Increase
  • Plan G – 10% Increase
  • Plan N – 10% Increase
Nebraska

• Plan A – 15% Increase
  • Plan F – 15% Increase
  • Plan G – 15% Increase
  • Plan N – 12% Increase
Pennsylvania
  • Plan A – 12% Increase
  • Plan B – 12% Increase
  • Plan F – 12% Increase
  • Plan G – 12% Increase
  • Plan N – 12% Increase

Double digit rate increases occurring quite often with some of the lowball carriers that used gimmicks to push their products.

GTL hit GA maybe 3 years ago? Good rates, a decent name in the industry, HH discounts if you lived with someone age 18 or older.

Wish I had never "met" them. Sorry I wrote anything with them. Glad it was only a few people. All but two were moved within months of placing them.

They still have trouble paying XS charges.

vic120 said:

Eww, I was just about to do contract with them for medsupp, Literally about to sign it today

Glad I saw this thread saved me some time

I subscribe to a free newsletter from Senior Benefit Services out of Hagerstown, MD which shows the carrier updates for MS and other supplemental products. That's where this came from.

vic120 said:

Eww, I was just about to do contract with them for medsupp, Literally about to sign it today

I subscribe to a free newsletter from Senior Benefit Services out of Hagerstown, MD which shows the carrier updates for MS and other supplemental products. That's where this came from.
These people have a good newsletter that also includes carrier rate increases.

Sell Insurance to the Senior Market | New Horizons Insurance Marketing Inc.

vic120 said:

Thanks for the reference.

Back