Question about Insuranti

ebooks

Expert
Ok, so the long version of my story is in the Intro forum, but basically, I have I had my Health, Life and Personal Lines licenses for almost a year now, and after several appointments and working for a few companies, I am still unable to find a good fit for me. I have 2 interviews coming up....Liberty National/UA on Monday, which I am not sure I will be going to, after reading up on them on this site, as well as Rip-Off Reports, etc. The other interview I have is on Tuesday, and it is with Insuranti. Is anyone familiar with them? I did a search on here and couldn't find any information/former agents, etc. From what I gather, I would be a broker, it is about 99% phone and internet sales from home, a lead bank? system is provided, and they seem to have a pretty good stable of insurance carriers that I would be appointed with---Assurant, United Health Care, Coventry, Humana, AARP, and a few others I cant remember offhand.

Anyone heard of or know anything about these guys? I have had a few bad experiences and would like to find a good place to hang my hat, so to speak. Any input greatly appreciated!

Re: Insuranti???

Insuranti is ran by a bunch of agents that retired from UA. they have the same mentality of recruit recruit recruit. If health insurance is what you want to do look at Health choice one I have heard good things, I have not worked with them I dont mess with under 65 anymore. Insuranti is not the best place to start.

Re: Insuranti???

Insuranti no longer exist. They are now part of the TAG (The Assurance Group.) If you go to their website, you will be redirected to TAG Health Career. Their VP is a good guy, but I have no idea what things are like now that they are part of TAG.

Back