Question about marketing with door hangers !

pebble head

Expert
If I was going to try and reach a specific target market for a marketing campaign and place 10,000 door hangers specifically tailored for this target market. Where could I obtain the most up to date info on people that just bought a home or re-financed a home within the past 6 or so months? I have been told SalesGenie or USA Data could be my best source for this type of info. Does anyone else have any other suggestions from personal experience that might be more efficient or are the two options mentioned above respectable?

Re: Question!!!

If I was going to try and reach a specific target market for a marketing campaign and place 10,000 door hangers specifically tailored for this target market. Where could I obtain the most up to date info on people that just bought a home or re-financed a home within the past 6 or so months? I have been told SalesGenie or USA Data could be my best source for this type of info. Does anyone else have any other suggestions from personal experience that might be more efficient or are the two options mentioned above respectable?

Answer!!!
Send Josh a PM, he'd probably be able to tailer a data list witht hose filters.

Thanks tins.

If you're looking specifically for new purchases and refinances you're probably going to have a challenge finding that number in a given area for fliers. You might be better off simply picking the right neighborhoods and hitting every door in the area. If you are doing mail and/or calling then that's a different story. If you want to e-mail me your area I can run counts to see what's available.

If you're really wanting to focus on new purchases/refinances modeled data is generally less reliable than credit data (but much cheaper). You might want to try a test run of 1k pieces before committing to 10k.

Call the county clerk's office and you should be able to obtain a list. Many counties already have the lists available on the clerk's website.

County Auditor in my area. Some counties have all that info online. We can find it by Googling (county name) County Auditor and then going to Real Estate Sales.

I think you would do better putting out 2,000 5 times over the course of 2 months in the same area. The first time they see your flier it goes in the trash....by the 3rd or 4th time they know who you are and maybe on the 5th hit you will start getting calls. Just my expierence with fliers.

I think you would do better putting out 2,000 5 times over the course of 2 months in the same area. The first time they see your flier it goes in the trash....by the 3rd or 4th time they know who you are and maybe on the 5th hit you will start getting calls. Just my expierence with fliers.

ditto i get a much better response hwere i leave multiple hangers. even wit give aways

i think he is in mortgage protection like me so far the list i got from the county has been accurate with bank loan amount
then i use yellow pages for numbers so far no luck at all everyone seems
kind of short with you i think its because its the day after Christmas lol.

Check to see if you local tax assessors has a website with this free info. Welcome Insurance Agents-How to Find New Home Owners Here is something I made to help you do this.

Last edited:
Back