Question about need-a-lead

Valetic

Expert
I tried searching through the forums, and I couldn’t find anything recent on need-a-lead which is what I’m going with. Haven’t called them up yet but was told it’d be about $35/lead on the fixed lead program.

The forums in the past have mixed results with doing this with them, but I mostly found people saying that the leads had too many ages in the 50s and 80s. Tried googling their reviews, couldn’t find any and looked up their facebook to look for anything negative but there’s not much information on this.

Just kind of sketched out since I’m a new agent and don’t want to get lesser quality leads for the price going into this business.

So how is this company as of late?

Honestly working with an organization that has a lead program for you is going to make your life a lot easier who did you switch to ?

Need a lead is a good vendor but you want to do price per 1000 with them not price per lead.

No lead vendor does a very good price per lead for individual agents with random lead orders. The only way that works is with massive amounts of mail dropped every week.

I did a pay per lead program and got about 50 leads back with a 20 lead order. That was the one that resembles the e-64 card. I said there is no way that response rate was possible and they for sure over mailed and I’m convinced of that. They claim they didn’t but wouldn’t tell me how many went out. I said for over $1500 in charges and probably made triple the money on me they better tell me. They claim only approx 1500 pieces went out. I highly doubt it. I got the response rate as if the free Walmart gift card was mailed. Have any of you received 50 plus leads on the e-64 card with 1500 pieces mailed?

I did a pay per lead program and got about 50 leads back with a 20 lead order. That was the one that resembles the e-64 card. I said there is no way that response rate was possible and they for sure over mailed and I’m convinced of that. They claim they didn’t but wouldn’t tell me how many went out. I said for over $1500 in charges and probably made triple the money on me they better tell me. They claim only approx 1500 pieces went out. I highly doubt it. I got the response rate as if the free Walmart gift card was mailed. Have any of you received 50 plus leads on the e-64 card with 1500 pieces mailed?
I have no idea how that lead was generated, but that return shouldn't raise any red flags. I once mailed 2000 e-64 cards to Harrisburg PA and got over 80 leads back. I envision a lot of friendly Germanic types in Wisconsin, especially in more rural areas .
You're in a pretty sweet spot and the lead company is apparently doing an excellent job. Now it's time to go do yours.:idea:

Honestly working with an organization that has a lead program for you is going to make your life a lot easier who did you switch to ?

Went with Dave, he has a lead program I think, but I’m in Georgia and he said they’re pretty good for my state.

Need a lead is a good vendor but you want to do price per 1000 with them not price per lead.

No lead vendor does a very good price per lead for individual agents with random lead orders. The only way that works is with massive amounts of mail dropped every week.

I was shooting for 25-30 leads a week. I haven’t gone in depth on this vendor with Dave yet as I only started researching them yesterday. Just wanted a second opinion.

Back