Question About Voiceleads.us

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi, I saw some old posts from November 2014 regarding the leads from this company. I would like to know if anyone has tried the leads from Voiceleads.us anytime in the last three months? If so, what are the quality of these leads?Thanks for your assistance. I also appreciate the help I get from the forum.

The leads where the client leaves a message to call back (i think the Voice Leads) are good for the most part. Have had success and at the very least the clients are somewhat receptive.

The leads where the client leaves a message to call back (i think the Voice Leads) are good for the most part. Have had success and at the very least the clients are somewhat receptive.

Thanks for responding. Yes, they are the ones where the client leaves a message to call back. When is the last time you used them? Can you understand the people that are leaving messages?

Thanks for responding. Yes, they are the ones where the client leaves a message to call back. When is the last time you used them? Can you understand the people that are leaving messages?

joe sanchez leads were illegal in the past,and he faced multiple lawsuits.

Buyer Beware

Using then currently. In all honesty, the best so far as far as leads are concerned. Not all Gold but enough to prevent frustration.

Back