Question for agents who have a website

lisar1208

Expert
For those P&C agents that are using a website, what percentage of your sales/leads come from the website? Do you use as information reasons or to obtain leads?

Re: Question for those who have a website

I have it mainly for information but I focus on commercial and medical malpractice insurance for physicians. I like to spend time developing a relationship with prospects and clients. I think the site just shows I am a legitimate business. I have never had a lead come through my site.

You should be able to do both. You should be able to enhance your credibility by sharing valuable information and get leads from your site.

In fact when you do both you brand your leads and make them more valuable.

You should be able to do both. You should be able to enhance your credibility by sharing valuable information and get leads from your site.

In fact when you do both you brand your leads and make them more valuable.

I sent you an email. Thanks.:)

Information on insurance is everywhere, if you are not using your site to drive traffic/leads it is a waste of time and money.

How would you suggest I improve my site? What are the 3 most important items it should contain? What is your website?
My clients don’t think it is a waste of time because I have important information about Risk Management seminars and continuing medical education seminars that they can attend.

My site finally went live 2 weeks ago and I have had 2 leads so far. Not quite what I was expecting, but it takes some time for the site to start showing up on Google.

I built mine for some credibility and to provide information, but mostly to collect leads. I think that you have to have a website these days or people don't consider you.

A little off topic, but I was looking into scuba diving yesterday and found a site with a list of companies in Utah that offer scuba diving training. I visited the the ones that have websites and called the one with the best looking site. I don't want to put my life into the hands of someone that goes cheap on anything. I think insurance is similar, you have to earn their trust.

I used to have a site through Quotit, never got a "lead" but Quotit would send me some stupid "you've had a visitor to your site" and then no or phony info on them.

Did you make an "announcement" or press release when you "opened" your site?

I use Google PPC, and I spent $250 this month to generate 2 leads. Not a great investment, but like I said before, it takes time to start showing up on page 1 of Google. I'm not really an expert on the subject, I have people that help me, but there are others on the forum who know a lot about this stuff.

Back