Question For IUL Writers Working From Lead Systems

The Wolf - STA

Good morning everyone:) First, I'm newly rejoining the Forum and discussions (as of today). I'm delighted to be here, I hope you're all well and I'm excited to communicate and get some very good feedback. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and comments.

Also, just very quickly about me (only so you just know a little of my background). I've been in the industry non-stop for the last 25 years. Only since January 1st of this year have I taken some time off. Needed it BADLY, after a near quarter century in this business. Anyway, "break's over", I'm back off the bench and am the new DM for a very large group. FYI... I'm NOT here to try to recruit anyone, influence anyone, nor am I looking to be recruited. I'd be wasting your time..lol. No... I'm just here to ask some questions and get some good, thoughtful responses.

So... As one might expect in my new role and capacity, I need to start accumulating possible outlets for leads/lead vendors in the IUL space. Who's good? Who has good leads? Who has good leads as well as multiple lead options possibly? Who's not full of sh%$, shoots straight and isn't going to waste my and ESPECIALLY my agents money?

Please direct me, o' wise ones - Very gratefully awaiting your responses:noteworthy:

Back