Question for those who have been doing Live Call Transfers for a while

I'm starting out independent and am looking to manage my marketing budget and forecast realistically so I don't have any cashflow issues. I'd like to know a few things:

1. Average cost you're paying per transfer
2. Average close ratio on your calls
3. Average target premium on closed policies from transfers

-I'm expecting my average cost per transfer to be somewhere between $30-50 depending on how aggressive I want to be.
-From what I've been told, 1 out of 3 or 4 calls is a decent close ratio and should be my goal.
-The only thing I'm having real trouble forecasting is what the average target premium is going to be on the sales that I do close.

For those who actually measure these things and can give some insight I greatly appreciate it.

Average close ratio on a transfer should be 1 in 4, depending on how disciplined you are to follow up.
Average target premium is going to depend on your demographic, but it’s safe to say $600 AP is holistically a realistic tangible target premium.
Your average cost per transfer seems high. I can get you live transfers for less than that...

I've experimented with several options. I hired a few telemarketers from the Philippines to do live transfers to me. They burned through too much data and leads. The leads they did generate were OK, but it cost me too much money as far as data and aged leads that I was providing them with.

Honestly, the best "live transfer" is one you generate yourself. If you're decent, you should be able to get 1-2 an hour. There's no reason at all you shouldn't be able to write an app or two for every 8 hours you're on the phone. I've done it with a lot of success.

Back