Question on foreigner with a green card writing a life policy

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Have a 30 yr old with a green card from Iran. He's been here 8-10 yrs and probably makes $300k a yr owning a car dealership. He wants $1.5 mil which i'll write a living benefit with Trans. I talked with trans and they said as long as he doesn't travel to Iran on business he's ok . I'm just verifying this won't be a problem with agents who write some business and run into this? Will there be any issues and are there some co's better than others when dealing with foreigners from hostile countries with green cards?Tnaks

Have a 30 yr old with a green card from Iran. He's been here 8-10 yrs and probably makes $300k a yr owning a car dealership. He wants $1.5 mil which i'll write a living benefit with Trans. I talked with trans and they said as long as he doesn't travel to Iran on business he's ok . I'm just verifying this won't be a problem with agents who write some business and run into this? Will there be any issues and are there some co's better than others when dealing with foreigners from hostile countries with green cards?Tnaks
If you asked underwriting and they gave you an answer, why are you asking here? :confused:

I never asked an underwriter. I asked the marketing dept who knows jack crap. I actually called Aig's underwriting dept and its no problem . But only agla has chronic riders on their ul and term products

AIG's Flex Term has Chronic/Critical. usually cheaper than Trans plus better conversion options. If he has a Green Card should be ok if no travel to Iran.

I asked Aig's marketing woman who was with he co 20 yrs and she told me they only had chronic on their products and not critical. Is the flex term the product that goes out to 35 yrs level? You can covert the LB with Trans up to age 70. How is Aig's conversion options better ?

I never asked an underwriter. I asked the marketing dept who knows jack crap. I actually called Aig's underwriting dept and its no problem . But only agla has chronic riders on their ul and term products
There is no AGLA.. It is AGL

I asked Aig's marketing woman who was with he co 20 yrs and she told me they only had chronic on their products and not critical. Is the flex term the product that goes out to 35 yrs level? You can covert the LB with Trans up to age 70. How is Aig's conversion options better ?

Has Critical too. Yes level term. You can't convert Trans LB to anything with Chronic/Critical Illness w/o additional underwriting. AIG you can. GUL or IUL.

Attachments

• AG QoL ABR Comparison.pdf
    670 KB · Views: 1
Back