Question on Whole Life/Roth IRA Combo Product

Finish your sentence or thoughts next time. Try to elaborate for clarity. Thanks.

I finished my thought. This thread is a perfect example of why I hate most insurance company and agents for their gimmicky sales pitches with a complete disregard for truth and facts.

Here we have someone who has been pursuing a sales concept that isn't only wrong, but potentially illegal, and he learned it from is Marketing Organization. We as an industry failed miserably if for this person to enter this career and not understand what was wrong with what he had been trained to do.

If you want to sell life insurance, sell life insurance. Don't hide behind crap like it's a roth account, but the cash value takes a little while to build up. It's like the "it's a pension plan with a free health checkup" garbage that got a certain agent in a lot of trouble. Why can't we just focus on the benefits of owning cash value life insurance? Not call it some ridiculous thing it is not.

Last edited:
I finished my thought. This thread is a perfect example of why I hate most insurance company and agents for their gimmicky sales pitches with a complete disregard for truth and facts.

Here we have someone who has been pursuing a sales concept that isn't only wrong, but potentially illegal, and he learned it from is Marketing Organization. We as an industry failed miserably if for this person to enter this career and not understand what was wrong with what he had been trained to do.

If you want to sell life insurance, sell life insurance. Don't hide behind crap like it's a roth account, but the cash value takes a little while to build up. It's like the "it's a pension plan with a free health checkup" garbage that got a certain agent in a lot of trouble. Why can't we just focus on the benefits of owning cash value life insurance? Not call it some ridiculous thing it is not.

Honesty and integrity will rule the day in the long run, but there are a lot of scams out there... more than there were 25 years ago.:nah:

Back