Question Regarding Clusters, Direct Access Etc..

Aliken

Hi Everyone. Looking for some advice or direction. I currently work for an insurance agency that sells just contractors insurance via SIS. They are based in CA and I work from my home in WA. I quote under a licensed agent and I get a measly $15 per sale that binds, however I am paid a small amount hourly as well. I am the direct contact and build the relationship with the client. I have decided after 3 years of doing this I would prefer to get my own license, however I still want to work from home and was thinking about starting my own business, but I hear it is virtually impossible to get appointed with no book of business etc.. I have looked into things like Insurance Noodle, Click and Bind etc...
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on these types of direct access? Insurance Noodle has quite a few poor reviews..are there any worth checking out and is this the best way to get my foot in? Thanks for the help!

If you are looking to join a great group, look into the Premier Group. They are fantastic. They are appointed with a lot of carriers both admitted an non-admitted. Shawn Michael Walker is the VP.

Back